We are looking for a Warehouse Worker/Class A CDL driver to join our team at our new facility in Stanley, WI. This position will start in early to mid-November and will require a few weeks of training in our Madison office.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker include:
- Receive inbound shipments, checking for correct quantities and damage.
- Place stock material in assigned location in the warehouse.
- Pick orders using both computer generated pick lists and specific instructions.
- Prepare and process outbound shipments according to procedures.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Deliver product to customers.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Follow all OSHA safety regulations and policies.
- Perform housekeeping and maintenance tasks necessary to keep the building, grounds and equipment in a clean and safe condition.
The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent. Six months of warehouse experience is helpful, but not required. CDL Class A license is preferred, but not required. If a candidate would like to obtain their CDL license, RESCO will provide training. Other qualifications include:
- Ability to operate and pass certification for use of a forklift.
- Proficient computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand and work on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend and kneel.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull and handle products.
- Ability to work at heights using ladders or lifts to access areas.
"*" indicates required fields