We are looking for a Vice President to lead our manufacturer’s rep division, EUSCO. This division works directly with our highly technical manufacturer partners to promote their products and provide high level customer service on their behalf to our customers. This position can be located in Minnesota, eastern North or South Dakota, northern Iowa, or the western part of Wisconsin.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Plan and execute the companywide manufacturer rep strategy and supervise the metering division.
- Recommend, execute, communicate and monitor performance goals.
- Analyze sales data to help uncover manufacturer rep opportunities.
- Obtain and secure manufacturer rep commission agreements with manufacturers that RESCO’s members and customers would like us to partner with.
- Stay up to date on the regional marketplace as it relates to opportunities and threats.
- Work with President/CEO to finalize manufacturer partners to partner with.
- Attend regional and national manufacturer partner related meetings to ensure strong relationships.
- Coordinate all statewide EUSCO marketing activities.
- Obtain and secure manufacturer rep agreements that allow for sufficient commission stream to pay for all of EUSCO operations plus producing a positive net income.
- Perform sales rep duties when there is no other EUSCO rep assigned to a territory.
- Ensure EUSCO employees are knowledgeable on the products represented.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and occasionally attend RESCO board meetings.
- Travel as needed or requested with RESCO sales reps or management staff and assist to fuel RESCO distribution sales through EUSCO-represented manufacturer lines.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies and provide overall leadership and support to staff.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience focused in utility sales or electrical engineering. Five years of electric utility experience is required along with at least three years of supervisory experience.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding of electric utility manufacturers and products.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to learn product software used by our principals.
"*" indicates required fields