We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Middleton, WI.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop relationships with customer base by providing excellent customer service, competitive pricing and value-added services.
- Prepare quotes for customers based on RFQ’s, formal bid proposals and include appropriate documentation that is required with your proposal.
- Enter and maintain orders in ERP system.
- Develop an effective feedback tracking system (with the outside sales force) that will allow for the maximizing of margins for future orders.
- Answer customer questions concerning quotations, orders, product function, delivery issues and other related subjects.
- Partner with the purchasing department to assist with inventory levels, forecasting and stocking suggestions.
- Develop relationships with RESCO outside salespeople and clearly communicate to them all customer quote requests, orders, problems and other appropriate issues.
- Provide a thorough and accurate summary of pending/outstanding issues prior to scheduled vacation or extended leave so that Customer Service Representatives can assume these responsibilities in your absence.
- Maintain an organized and logical filing system that can be accessed and understood during your absence.
The successful candidate will have an Associates or Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in business, marketing, sales or related electrical field. Other qualifications include:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop working relationships with customers.
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
"*" indicates required fields